BitFenix Neos Mid-Tower Chassis
With all three color choices we received, whether black or white, and despite the color of the mesh, they all share an identical layout. The bezels are flat, but with a thin edge of trim, and a vast expanse of round holed mesh that comes in almost any color you would want.
The left side of the chassis can be had in two flavors. To the left, we see what the chassis looks like with the window in the panel. It gives a full view of the components, and blocks the front third from view. Or, you can opt for the windowless version, like we see with the case to the right.
The front I/O panels on all versions are found at the top of the bezel where it meets the steel top. From left to right, we find the power and reset buttons, HD audio jacks above the LEDs, one USB 3.0 port, and one USB 2.0 port.
The top of the Neos offers no options for ventilation, as we can see here in this image of the solid steel top. This is the same for any version of the Neos.
At the back of the Neos, we have the holes at the top with grommets above the exhaust fan, next to the rear I/O. We then find seven expansion slots with one cover missing, and there is also a cover over the mounting area, since the slots are secured outside of the chassis.
By releasing tabs at the top and bottom of the plastic cover, you can slide it out on two pins, and get it out of your way. Without any screws in place, we can already tell that these are break-away covers, and once removed, they will not go back.
No matter what version of the Neos you get, all of the right side panels are flat as a board. These panels will be painted white like we see here, or black, if that is the base color of choice.
Under the chassis we find round plastic legs with rubber pads, but this case's light weight will allow it to move around easily. We can also see the dust filter that slides out of the back to cover the intake for the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Neos Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Neos]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4