We can see they don't take much pride in boxing the samples they sent out to reviewers, as ours was beat up really bad from the poor packing they put around this to send it our way. Even though it's squished, we can still see the logo and the cut-away rendering of the head unit, and at the bottom we have the product name, four features, and a look at the assembled AIO.
To the right, we find the red continues from the front along the bottom, and there we find four more features, and a QR code for the product we see above it.
The bottom of the box also provides us with more information. To the left we find nine features listed, and to the right, under the naming, we find a condensed specifications chart.
The back of the packaging offers six renderings with dimensions of the radiator and head unit of this Maelstrom 240. Off to the right, we are given the full list of socket support that this cooler offers.
On the inside we found the Maelstrom 240 to be in pretty decent shape. There are some minor scratches, and the recycled liner was broken near the head unit, but the inner packaging definitely saved this product from the scrap heap, considering how bad it was beat up in transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Gamer Storm Maelstrom 240 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup