Installing the Software
We have taken a detailed look at the flight stick itself, and now let's look at the software that you need to actually use the Warthog.
This is the order of selections that you need to reach the proper downloads. Go ahead and download the Drivers and Software to get started. At this point in time, do not have the Warthog plugged into your computer, you will be prompted to do that during the software installation.
After everything is downloaded, and you're ready to start installing the software, start off with the driver package called 2014_TMHW_1; double-click that to get started. This is the first screen you will see; go ahead and click next.
Of course, you must agree to the End User Agreement to continue, and then click next after that.
This shows the default folder location that everything will get installed into. We left this at default, and clicked next.
Finally, it's ready to start installing, so go ahead and click the install button.
During the driver installation, it will come to a point where it asks you to connect the Warthog USB cable to your computer; after you have completed that, click next.
The driver install goes through what it needs to do with a progress bar showing status. When it's finished, click next to complete the driver installation.
Now that the Warthog drivers are installed, we can move onto installing the T.A.R.G.E.T. software. Locate the file TARGET_v1.0 that you downloaded, and double-click it to get started.
Go ahead and click next to complete the T.A.R.G.E.T. software installation.
When that is all finished, you will see the final screen asking to you to reboot to finish the T.A.R.G.E.T. software installation.
After rebooting, you will see these two Icons on your desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Unboxing]
- Page 3 [HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick]
- Page 4 [Installing the Software]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset