There seems to be more and more talk on DDR-2 these days and DDR has taken a bit of a back seat. There is no denying companies hit a bit of a brick wall at DDR-500, very few companies have moved past DDR-500 and the price on this memory is so high that you wouldn't even bother buying it unless you have the bucks to throw around.
It's been a long time since we saw TwinMOS do anything new which will interest the enthusiast but today we are looking at their Twister series of memory. Rated at DDR-500, it gives people the ability to start running the memory 1:1 with the processor when overclocking.
There is a lot of manufactures making DDR-500 memory and TwinMOS is just another one to throw into the pile. We will have a look at what they have on offer and see if the Twister name is something worth getting all wound up about for the upcoming release of their DDR-2 series over the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- Civilization VI and Deluxe pre-order deals now available
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now