The block diagram in the upper right provides a visualization of each port and its current state, along with the network connections, modem and USB ports. Users can select each port for individual configuration.
The network tab has all of the necessary settings to manage the network setting, along with IP Filters, Routing, and VPN options in additional subcategories.
The Services tab has a plethora of settings to manage SSH/Telnet/logging, SNMP (for notifications), NFS/CIFS, the Secure Lantronix Network (Secure Lantronix Managers on the network), Date and Time configuration, and Web Server functionality.
The Authentication tab configures the SLB to use one or more authentication methods, and has numerous subcategory settings to manage various protocols. There is an intense level of granularity in the sub-categories to control the protocols.
The Devices tab controls the device serial port connections, console port, USB port, and power outlets.
The Maintenance tab provides monitoring information, such as the temperature of the unit, and allows for firmware updates. There are also subcategories for viewing the system log, audit logs, and email logs. There is a diagnostics category for self-test routines, monitoring of status/reports, Events, LCD/Keypad, and Banners.
The Quick Setup tab allows configuration of the basic SLB features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017