The block diagram in the upper right provides a visualization of each port and its current state, along with the network connections, modem and USB ports. Users can select each port for individual configuration.
The network tab has all of the necessary settings to manage the network setting, along with IP Filters, Routing, and VPN options in additional subcategories.
The Services tab has a plethora of settings to manage SSH/Telnet/logging, SNMP (for notifications), NFS/CIFS, the Secure Lantronix Network (Secure Lantronix Managers on the network), Date and Time configuration, and Web Server functionality.
The Authentication tab configures the SLB to use one or more authentication methods, and has numerous subcategory settings to manage various protocols. There is an intense level of granularity in the sub-categories to control the protocols.
The Devices tab controls the device serial port connections, console port, USB port, and power outlets.
The Maintenance tab provides monitoring information, such as the temperature of the unit, and allows for firmware updates. There are also subcategories for viewing the system log, audit logs, and email logs. There is a diagnostics category for self-test routines, monitoring of status/reports, Events, LCD/Keypad, and Banners.
The Quick Setup tab allows configuration of the basic SLB features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4