HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
We recently revamped out charts, after this review the MX100 will replace the M500 in all of our capacity size charts. We recorded the MX100 256GB at 453.1 MB/s sequential read speeds while reading across the entire LBA range. Most modern SSDs score very well when reading sequential data though, as the chart shows.
Scoring well when writing sequential data is another story. The Crucial MX100 scored just over 300 MB/s when writing sequential data across the LBA range. This is a 100 MB/s improvement over the M500 in the same test, but 27 MB/s slower than Crucial's M550.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 18.104.22.168
After a reasonable number of random reads and writes, we ran HD Tach to view any issues with write performance fall off. The MX100 256GB does well in a majority of the tests, but towards the end, very clearly we see where the dirty flash is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99