HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
We recently revamped out charts, after this review the MX100 will replace the M500 in all of our capacity size charts. We recorded the MX100 256GB at 453.1 MB/s sequential read speeds while reading across the entire LBA range. Most modern SSDs score very well when reading sequential data though, as the chart shows.
Scoring well when writing sequential data is another story. The Crucial MX100 scored just over 300 MB/s when writing sequential data across the LBA range. This is a 100 MB/s improvement over the M500 in the same test, but 27 MB/s slower than Crucial's M550.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 188.8.131.52
After a reasonable number of random reads and writes, we ran HD Tach to view any issues with write performance fall off. The MX100 256GB does well in a majority of the tests, but towards the end, very clearly we see where the dirty flash is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook