ABIT's motherboard offerings are, in short, few and far between. While ABIT does a good gob to try and include every chipset of value in their portfolio, unlike companies like Gigabyte and the likes, there is usually only one motherboard based on these chipsets, unless they are an extremely good overclocker or have some extra merit.
VIA's PT880 chipset for the Pentium 4 platform has come out as one of the big guns. Designed to take on Intel's 875P chipset, it has thus proven to be more of the Intel 865PE killer. Designed to use Dual Channel memory, something VIA has been apposed to or a long time (since the introduction from its main competitors SiS, Intel and nVidia) it has been a necessity that VIA adopt the Dual Channel memory standards for optimal performance against its competitors.
Today we take a look at ABIT's take on the PT880 chipset. Let's see what ABIT adds to the party as they take on the Dual Channel Pentium 4 chipset from VIA.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017