ABIT's motherboard offerings are, in short, few and far between. While ABIT does a good gob to try and include every chipset of value in their portfolio, unlike companies like Gigabyte and the likes, there is usually only one motherboard based on these chipsets, unless they are an extremely good overclocker or have some extra merit.
VIA's PT880 chipset for the Pentium 4 platform has come out as one of the big guns. Designed to take on Intel's 875P chipset, it has thus proven to be more of the Intel 865PE killer. Designed to use Dual Channel memory, something VIA has been apposed to or a long time (since the introduction from its main competitors SiS, Intel and nVidia) it has been a necessity that VIA adopt the Dual Channel memory standards for optimal performance against its competitors.
Today we take a look at ABIT's take on the PT880 chipset. Let's see what ABIT adds to the party as they take on the Dual Channel Pentium 4 chipset from VIA.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points