ABIT's motherboard offerings are, in short, few and far between. While ABIT does a good gob to try and include every chipset of value in their portfolio, unlike companies like Gigabyte and the likes, there is usually only one motherboard based on these chipsets, unless they are an extremely good overclocker or have some extra merit.
VIA's PT880 chipset for the Pentium 4 platform has come out as one of the big guns. Designed to take on Intel's 875P chipset, it has thus proven to be more of the Intel 865PE killer. Designed to use Dual Channel memory, something VIA has been apposed to or a long time (since the introduction from its main competitors SiS, Intel and nVidia) it has been a necessity that VIA adopt the Dual Channel memory standards for optimal performance against its competitors.
Today we take a look at ABIT's take on the PT880 chipset. Let's see what ABIT adds to the party as they take on the Dual Channel Pentium 4 chipset from VIA.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- Windows 10 is now on over 400 million devices
- Final 'Fantastic Beasts' trailer brings back the magic
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- Pre-order Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess figures now
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now