Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box we found in the HDD rack offers all of what you see here, along with some folded up instructions. Here we have the 2.5" drive screws, 5.25" drive screws, motherboard screws, and the HDD tray screws at the top, under the three tie straps. At the bottom, we get regular fan screws, standoffs and a socket, PSU screws, and longer screws for front fan installation.
After unfolding the manual, we see it starts with an exploded view of the chassis to note all of the components, and their removal. This is followed by a parts check list to be sure everything you need is there to continue on.
For each component needed to be installed, there is a diagram of what is being described in the short text off to top of each section. To further aid in making their points, red arrows and lines help to show what exactly needs to be done.
In case the cooling setup was not quite crystal clear, there is this fan diagram that shows the potential, as well as one for water cooling. Since the lower HDD rack is not removable, only the top, back, and possibly the floor, can house a radiator.
While not a huge selling point, we do like the centralized location for 2.5" drive installation in these 3.5" drive trays. This means you do not have to remove a pin, and there is no way a bit of extra plastic on the rails will impede on their installation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Phantom 240 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Phantom 240]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99