Sticking with the basic packaging we see a lot of, BitFenix uses plain cardboard and black print to save themselves, and their customers some money to invest into the case. On the front of the packaging, we find a very large logo, the name of the chassis, and an address at the bottom for customers to visit to find more information on the chassis.
This side offers the company name and logo at the top, and just above the stripes of black that continue from the front, there is a specifications chart like the one we just discussed.
The back starts out with the chassis name at the top, followed by three renderings of the chassis that point out six features on, or in this design.
The last panel offers us a look at what the front and top of the chassis look like. Just below that are the stickers for stocking information, and the case's part number of BFC-SDO-150-KKXBR-RP. Also, as far as we know, there is not a version available with a window.
To keep the Shadow safe in transit, there are thin Styrofoam end caps used, and they are much thinner than we are used to. In reality, the chassis is so light while empty that bigger, bulkier end caps would be overkill, as these were not broken in the slightest bit. To keep abrasions from happening to the paint, or the coating on the bezel, the chassis is also wrapped in plastic, which allowed the Shadow to arrive in really good shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [BitFenix Shadow Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shadow]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording