Case Build and Finished Product
While we do not usually opt for water cooling in our test build to try to keep our thermal testing closer to others, we find that this is one of our top five cleanest builds, and likely in the top three for ease of getting it done. You can see the amount of room allowed above the motherboards, and with the covers at the bottom and right sides, we see very little other than the larger components.
The rear I/O cover snapped right in, and while the card aligned pretty close, we did have to force the back of the chassis in slightly to get the screws lined up. For the PSU, once the cover is out of the way it practically falls into place, and is ready to be screwed securely to the chassis.
Since we had the wiring out for the image way back in the review, we decided to go ahead and rewire the entire chassis. What we found is that there is plenty of depth for almost anything to pass behind the tray, and there are plenty of tie points and options to keep everything running without balling up at choke points. Also, notice where the SSD is now.
As we get everything back together, we find that the tinted side panels do restrict the view inside of the chassis a bit, and will likely spawn the purchase of some form of LEDs to get a much better view of the gear inside if that is the desired effect. We like that it is sort of hidden, yet still in plain view.
Powering up the system, we could easily tell that the Enthoo Pro was indeed on. Not only was it visible with the light around the power button taking on a white glow, but the noise level registered at a foot away was 41 dB, and could be heard from the distance of this image, which is right near three feet away.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood