The Enthoo Pro is yet another chassis to arrive in a plain cardboard box with black screen printing applied to it. At the top there is the Enthoo Pro name and a notation that it belongs to the Enthoo series. Taking up the bulk of the panel is the rendering of the chassis inside, with the Phanteks name, and the "designed in Netherlands" notation.
Under the Phanteks name at the top, there is a chart presented in many languages. Here they cover things like features of the chassis' appearance, six points about its functionality, and four more points about the air and water cooling potential.
Along the top of the back, there are three views offered of the chassis, where they point out nine of the chassis' features, and where they are located. The bottom the shows the dust filters, and the fan options. The water cooling options are covered as well, so that customers can verify this will hold what they planned to put in it.
The last panel offers two things worth mentioning: The first is this condensed specifications chart that takes up the majority of the panel. We also see at the bottom that we were sent the PH-ES614P_BK, which means we get the PSU cover, a windowed side panel, and a chassis that's black in color.
Inside of the box, Phanteks uses the Styrofoam end caps that work so well across the industry to support and protect the chassis from major issues. Inside of that, there is a plastic liner over the entire chassis, along with more on the windows in the side panel to be sure it would arrive in perfect condition, and it did just that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system