After ages of having to suffer with no removable motherboard tray, the big brother finally comes through with just this very thing. While the case is very roomy inside, it just can't overcome the convenience of taking out a simple motherboard tray and mounting the board into place as well as some of the primary components. If you'll take note of the two thumbscrews located at the top of the tray, we'll go ahead and remove them and see what we're left with.
There we go. Now isn't this a much easier way to mount the mainboard, processor and HSF?
The tray handles normal brass standoffs for use with all popular sizes of motherboard, to include mATX. This means that even if your system is a bit dated, you'll still have no problems installing the system. It is backwards compatible to AT standards.
Just to make a note regarding cooling, this case comes standard with just the two rear fan mounts occupied. If you're running a docile rig this will work fine, but if you're going to be housing a powerhouse system you'll want to fill up those two front slots as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni