After ages of having to suffer with no removable motherboard tray, the big brother finally comes through with just this very thing. While the case is very roomy inside, it just can't overcome the convenience of taking out a simple motherboard tray and mounting the board into place as well as some of the primary components. If you'll take note of the two thumbscrews located at the top of the tray, we'll go ahead and remove them and see what we're left with.
There we go. Now isn't this a much easier way to mount the mainboard, processor and HSF?
The tray handles normal brass standoffs for use with all popular sizes of motherboard, to include mATX. This means that even if your system is a bit dated, you'll still have no problems installing the system. It is backwards compatible to AT standards.
Just to make a note regarding cooling, this case comes standard with just the two rear fan mounts occupied. If you're running a docile rig this will work fine, but if you're going to be housing a powerhouse system you'll want to fill up those two front slots as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse