After ages of having to suffer with no removable motherboard tray, the big brother finally comes through with just this very thing. While the case is very roomy inside, it just can't overcome the convenience of taking out a simple motherboard tray and mounting the board into place as well as some of the primary components. If you'll take note of the two thumbscrews located at the top of the tray, we'll go ahead and remove them and see what we're left with.
There we go. Now isn't this a much easier way to mount the mainboard, processor and HSF?
The tray handles normal brass standoffs for use with all popular sizes of motherboard, to include mATX. This means that even if your system is a bit dated, you'll still have no problems installing the system. It is backwards compatible to AT standards.
Just to make a note regarding cooling, this case comes standard with just the two rear fan mounts occupied. If you're running a docile rig this will work fine, but if you're going to be housing a powerhouse system you'll want to fill up those two front slots as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes