If you've been around computers for very long, you'll certainly remember one of the best selling case lines in the enthusiast market, the Chieftec Dragon. This same design was also put out under the Chenming name as well as the Antec 1030 line. All in all it was a very popular enclosure due largely to having a huge amount if internal space, a huge amount of features that were relatively new to the genre, and a look that had the nerve to get away from the plain beige box.
While this may seem a lot of hype, the vast number of folks who STILL have one of these cases in use will help state the above as nothing more than facts. I still have a couple of these things in service myself. Well wouldn't you know it, the folks at Chenming wanted their baby boy to grow up a little.
This brings us to the topic of today's discussion of the Chenming ATX-602 enclosure. It still maintains a remnant of those popular looks, but we're here to find out if the folks at Chenming can really improve their award winning design or whether this is just another fond memory of a case that will go down as being one of the most popular models ever.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications