Accessories and Documentation
We were given 1.8 meters of braided cable to power the RGB80. This cable is USB 2.0 for the PC, and offers a mini connection for the keyboard end. It also offers gold plating on both ends, and even has an inline choke to eliminate noise and chatter from other cables.
There is also a set of optional key caps to use. These are molded in clear plastic, and have the lettering and icons painted on them. This will allow the LEDs to be very bright, easily highlighting where your hand should be. We were also given a key cap puller to make swapping out the caps easy as well.
This card can be found in the bottom of the box. After congratulating you on the purchase, they explain to plug in the keyboard, and you have basic functionality of the RGB80, as the chart of keys below shows what can be done. For full control, we had to visit the Rosewill site, grab the driver package, and install it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4