Rosewill RGB80 Continued
As we now look back to the main section of the keys, we wanted to show the slightly textured surface applied to the caps, and also point out the taller, and much easier to feel, home key bumps in the cylindrical shaped key caps.
The right edge of the board is slightly different, as there is an indented section to add a bit of style to this otherwise very unassuming design. This time we have extended the feet under the RGB80, and now we have a slight forward leaning angle to the caps, which makes them much easier to use now.
Under the keyboard we find four longer rubber pads to keep the RGB80 in one place. We can see the feet at the back edge, and between them are grooves to help a bit with wire management on the desk.
What we do like about this design is that the extendable feet are tipped with a rubber pad, so they will not lose any traction on the desk top. What we would like it more if they would open to the sides so they don't accidentally collapse when shifting the keyboard back slightly.
In case you missed how the channels are designed to work, since the cable is removable and attaches as deep as it does, it allows the option to run the cable straight out of the back. Or, if you bend the cable a bit, it will run out to the left or right as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse