Rosewill RGB80 Continued
As we now look back to the main section of the keys, we wanted to show the slightly textured surface applied to the caps, and also point out the taller, and much easier to feel, home key bumps in the cylindrical shaped key caps.
The right edge of the board is slightly different, as there is an indented section to add a bit of style to this otherwise very unassuming design. This time we have extended the feet under the RGB80, and now we have a slight forward leaning angle to the caps, which makes them much easier to use now.
Under the keyboard we find four longer rubber pads to keep the RGB80 in one place. We can see the feet at the back edge, and between them are grooves to help a bit with wire management on the desk.
What we do like about this design is that the extendable feet are tipped with a rubber pad, so they will not lose any traction on the desk top. What we would like it more if they would open to the sides so they don't accidentally collapse when shifting the keyboard back slightly.
In case you missed how the channels are designed to work, since the cable is removable and attaches as deep as it does, it allows the option to run the cable straight out of the back. Or, if you bend the cable a bit, it will run out to the left or right as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017