Rosewill RGB80 Mechanical Keyboard
Starting things off with a look at the left side of the RGB80, we see the name is left shiny near the back, while the rest of the top section of the frame is textured, and wraps down the sides. We also see, as with many keyboards, when it lies flat on the table, the key caps lean away from the user.
Moving out to get a better look at this ten-keyless design, we see a flat black frame surrounding black key caps. The legends of these key caps are left blank to allow the passage of light through them from the LEDs under the caps. We can also see that some keys are multifunctional; we will cover those as well.
As for these, we have the F1 through F6 keys, and by holding down the Function key at the bottom right, and pressing one of these F keys, the RGB80 offers multimedia controls.
Moving further to the right, we also find profile selection buttons on the F8 through F12 buttons. These will change the color of the illumination to easily confirm the correct profile. There is also a ton that can be done for each profile, so be ready to play around a bit.
As we swing all the way to the right side of the keyboard, we find two important keys on the Insert and Delete keys that will set the keyboard into 6-key rollover support, where it only reads six keys at a time. Alternatively, you can swap to full NKRO, and it will read every press of the keys, no matter the speed. There is also a Game/PC function found on the Pause Break, but it is out of focus.
The last of the multifunctional keys are found on the arrows. The up and down arrows allow you to cycle the LED lighting off, on dim, on full go, on pulse mode, and also a couple of modes specific to illuminating just the keys most used by gamers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand