Real World Performance Usage
The graphics card was manufactured with one goal in mind: powerful and seamless native LCD support for stressful memory-straining situations under multi-monitor environments (whoof!). We put the hardware to the test and introduced it to a Dell 20" LCD and a NEC 18" LCD.
Enabling us to test the stress which the card could handle, we set both monitors to a very fine 1600x1200 resolution. The card handled the conditions beautifully. Quality was kept stellar, no imperfections were found, and no visual lag or distortion was present.
We first displayed the TweakTown website, then a very detailed desktop image.
The images displayed on both monitors are crisp and unflawed. Window and object movement between screens was consistently smooth with no choppiness.
Quality of image was identical to that found on a top of the line Radeon 9800 XT. Colors were vivid, detail was crisp and motion was smooth. No multi-window shadowing was present and cross-monitor control was flawless. In addition, sound emission was nearly non-existent and no extra power was drawn from the PSU.
So far, the features are looking good - how about real world gaming?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 2 [In the Box and The Card]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 3 [Real World Performance Usage]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, 3DMark03 and Aquamark3]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Halo PC and Call of Duty]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Prince of Persia and Jedi Knight Academy]
- HIS 9600 Dual DVI - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card