Accessories and Documentation
We were given five adjustable ties straps to help with the wire management, hence the round holes. We also get a handful of metric screws for SSD and ODD installation, HDD screws in plenty, and another handful of 6-32 screws for the motherboard. At the bottom are two sets of fan screws in varying lengths for the top and front of the chassis. We also get a socket and a few standoffs, PSU screws, and a set of regular fan mounting screws.
What we have here is also included in the box. There is an 8-pin EPS extension cable provided since this chassis is so tall. This is also able to be broken down to a single 4-in for lower power draw motherboards. We also get a motherboard speaker to hear beep codes, and a pair of brackets to convert a 5.25" bay for use with a 3.5" device.
This bracket is the one from just behind the HDD racks. This uses tabs on the left side of the chassis to hook into the spring loaded rail for the doors. At the right of the chassis, it is held in with simply a thumbscrew. What makes this really cool is that even with the SSD we chose to mount here, you can still put a 3.5" drive over the top and store two drives on this rack at once, limiting the need for all those cages.
Under the Styrofoam there is a bag containing the paperwork we have here. This is the manual that takes you from the checklist, on through to each and every step of the installation process. While we found the images to be very self explanatory, the text provided will answer any questions that may arise. Next to it is the warranty guide detailing what is covered in the warranty term of one year.
We realize that many users need the visual of what is going on to fully understand what the charts were trying to point out. This page says it all when it comes to cooling and fan options inside of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards