Accessories and Documentation
We were given five adjustable ties straps to help with the wire management, hence the round holes. We also get a handful of metric screws for SSD and ODD installation, HDD screws in plenty, and another handful of 6-32 screws for the motherboard. At the bottom are two sets of fan screws in varying lengths for the top and front of the chassis. We also get a socket and a few standoffs, PSU screws, and a set of regular fan mounting screws.
What we have here is also included in the box. There is an 8-pin EPS extension cable provided since this chassis is so tall. This is also able to be broken down to a single 4-in for lower power draw motherboards. We also get a motherboard speaker to hear beep codes, and a pair of brackets to convert a 5.25" bay for use with a 3.5" device.
This bracket is the one from just behind the HDD racks. This uses tabs on the left side of the chassis to hook into the spring loaded rail for the doors. At the right of the chassis, it is held in with simply a thumbscrew. What makes this really cool is that even with the SSD we chose to mount here, you can still put a 3.5" drive over the top and store two drives on this rack at once, limiting the need for all those cages.
Under the Styrofoam there is a bag containing the paperwork we have here. This is the manual that takes you from the checklist, on through to each and every step of the installation process. While we found the images to be very self explanatory, the text provided will answer any questions that may arise. Next to it is the warranty guide detailing what is covered in the warranty term of one year.
We realize that many users need the visual of what is going on to fully understand what the charts were trying to point out. This page says it all when it comes to cooling and fan options inside of this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99