A plain cardboard box is nice to see, as it shows your money is invested into the chassis, and not some fancy box you are going to throw away. On this front panel we simply get black printing applied to show off the product naming, and a rendering of the chassis.
The right side offers us the same, very descriptive, specifications chart to show someone in a retail setting the true capabilities of this design.
After another spin of the packaging, we find the front and back panels to be identical, even down to the web address at the bottom.
The last panel offers a features list of sorts in twelve languages. This is where they cover the front I/O connectivity, the trio of 200mm fans they have installed, the modular drive bay design, and the fact this chassis is completely water cooling capable.
The chassis is actually facing the wrong way in this image, but under the thick Styrofoam end caps used to protect the chassis from drops and bangs as it is shipped, we also see it comes in a cloth bag. In fact, this is the same cover used on the Level 10GT, as the naming printed on it clearly shows. Not only does it protect the chassis from scratches during transit to your door, but it also makes a nice cover when going to a LAN, or a buddy's house.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017