Accessories and Documentation
Inside of that little brown box found in the chassis, we get a huge amount of screws. The handful at the top left is to be used with 3.5" drive installation. To the right we see the socket and standoffs, as well as the two screws for the slot load ODD bracket. Then, at the bottom we have the PSU screws to the left, ODD mounting screws in the middle, and another handful of screws to mount the motherboard, and 2.5" storage drives.
Here we have the slot load ODD bracket that holds the drive onto the front bezel of the chassis. Below that are a few wire ties, and in front of those are eight grommets to use if you plan to use 3.5" drives on the floor of the left section of the case.
Under the layer of plastic the chassis shipped in, but outside of the case, we find the paperwork we see here. There is the larger user guide to take you through the installation and setup. Above that is a product catalog, which, with the use of a mobile application, will allow you to see those products in 3D as well.
Of course, the manual is very thorough in all of its installation steps, and it offers a parts list to be sure you are ready to go, but Fractal Design also offers handy things like this. Here we have a full dimensional drawing of the layout of cooling options, which is located in the top of the chassis under the mesh cover.
Fractal Design also provides the same thing for the front locations. These measurements give overall length, whole spacing, and everything one would need to go ahead and order custom water cooling components to fill these voids if that was the plan. You will be fully aware of what will fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Node 804 Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Node 804]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards