The new LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is truly a great storage solution for those that want the flexibility that Thunderbolt brings to the table via daisy chaining coupled with tremendous storage capacity that's unprecedented in a two-bay solution. The build quality of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is rather solid. Everything fits together with minimal tolerance, so the drive bays feel snug, and the RAID selection cover takes a slight amount of effort to remove.
Performance of the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 was quite exceptional for a hard drive based unit. In fact, with the inclusion of the Seagate Desktop HDD, this may be the quickest dual-bay, capacity-driven Thunderbolt solution on the market.
The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 in the 12TB capacity carries an MSRP of $999.99 with a three-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 (12TB) retails for $999.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4