LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2
Packaging for the 2Big carries on the traditional professional appeal we have seen from LaCie in the past. Here we have an image of the product front and center with a few marketing details surrounding.
The back of the packaging includes a layout diagram of the enclosure.
Internally, the accessories box houses the serial numbers for both Genie Backup Manager and Intego Backup Manager.
Scope of delivery for the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 includes the enclosure with drives installed, a Thunderbolt cable, a USB 3.0 cable, the warranty card, and a power cable.
Physically, the latest 2Big solution adds another bay to the width of the unit. Of course, we still have the Neil Poulton design.
The back of the unit houses a Noctua fan for cooling the unit. On the side of the 2Big, we have the cover that houses the connections.
Inside the cover on the side of the unit, LaCie has integrated the RAID mode selection.
Internally, with our unit being the 12TB model, we have dual 6TB Seagate Desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup