LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2
Packaging for the 2Big carries on the traditional professional appeal we have seen from LaCie in the past. Here we have an image of the product front and center with a few marketing details surrounding.
The back of the packaging includes a layout diagram of the enclosure.
Internally, the accessories box houses the serial numbers for both Genie Backup Manager and Intego Backup Manager.
Scope of delivery for the 2Big Thunderbolt 2 includes the enclosure with drives installed, a Thunderbolt cable, a USB 3.0 cable, the warranty card, and a power cable.
Physically, the latest 2Big solution adds another bay to the width of the unit. Of course, we still have the Neil Poulton design.
The back of the unit houses a Noctua fan for cooling the unit. On the side of the 2Big, we have the cover that houses the connections.
Inside the cover on the side of the unit, LaCie has integrated the RAID mode selection.
Internally, with our unit being the 12TB model, we have dual 6TB Seagate Desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017