Accessories and Documentation
In this image we have the AMD mounting brackets to the left, the isolated universal backplate, and the Intel mounting brackets on the right side. The components are thick and won't flex much; they are also chromed for looks and ease of cleaning.
The rest of the mounting hardware that we see here is in the bag with the brackets. There are thick washers to isolate the LGA2011, or the universal standoffs to the right of them. The bottom row offers us a tube of non-descript thermal paste, thumbscrews to secure the cooler, and screws to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler.
Also included in the kit is an expansion slot mountable fan controller. This allows for more finite control of the fan speeds if you don't want to use motherboard software for control. The sleeved wiring uses two 3-pin headers for power, and condenses into a single 3-pin connection to connect to the fans.
The manual we received was pretty basic, but still gets the job done. A parts list is offered to the left so you may check for completion before moving on. After that, the installation is broken down into six steps that are easy enough to follow and get the Voltair mounted with the renderings provided.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes