Packaging for the Voltair is shiny black cardboard that offers the product name in white to make it pop. A list of four features can be found below the product name in grey. The packaging also allows for a peek at the cooler to the right side, which is followed with compatibility information.
Both of the shorter sides of the box offer the combined V3 logo with the "gaming" moniker under it in grey. It is sort of a stealth application, as the light has to be just right to see these.
On what is essentially the top of the box, we again find "V3 Gaming" in the top right corner. Under that, and shifted to the left, are five features of the Voltair TEC cooler.
On the back of the packaging, V3 starts off by saying that this cooler should outperform similarly priced liquid coolers, and continues on to explain why you should want one. There is an explanation of the TEC functionality at the bottom, leaving the specifications chart to fill the right side of this panel.
To keep things protected and secure in transit, a clear plastic inner packaging is used. It is form fitted to the cooler so that it will not move around at all, and we can see the hardware and paperwork is shipped inside in a larger cavity. While this type of packaging will tend to crack under stress, our samples arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017