Packaging for the Voltair is shiny black cardboard that offers the product name in white to make it pop. A list of four features can be found below the product name in grey. The packaging also allows for a peek at the cooler to the right side, which is followed with compatibility information.
Both of the shorter sides of the box offer the combined V3 logo with the "gaming" moniker under it in grey. It is sort of a stealth application, as the light has to be just right to see these.
On what is essentially the top of the box, we again find "V3 Gaming" in the top right corner. Under that, and shifted to the left, are five features of the Voltair TEC cooler.
On the back of the packaging, V3 starts off by saying that this cooler should outperform similarly priced liquid coolers, and continues on to explain why you should want one. There is an explanation of the TEC functionality at the bottom, leaving the specifications chart to fill the right side of this panel.
To keep things protected and secure in transit, a clear plastic inner packaging is used. It is form fitted to the cooler so that it will not move around at all, and we can see the hardware and paperwork is shipped inside in a larger cavity. While this type of packaging will tend to crack under stress, our samples arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017