Packaging for the Voltair is shiny black cardboard that offers the product name in white to make it pop. A list of four features can be found below the product name in grey. The packaging also allows for a peek at the cooler to the right side, which is followed with compatibility information.
Both of the shorter sides of the box offer the combined V3 logo with the "gaming" moniker under it in grey. It is sort of a stealth application, as the light has to be just right to see these.
On what is essentially the top of the box, we again find "V3 Gaming" in the top right corner. Under that, and shifted to the left, are five features of the Voltair TEC cooler.
On the back of the packaging, V3 starts off by saying that this cooler should outperform similarly priced liquid coolers, and continues on to explain why you should want one. There is an explanation of the TEC functionality at the bottom, leaving the specifications chart to fill the right side of this panel.
To keep things protected and secure in transit, a clear plastic inner packaging is used. It is form fitted to the cooler so that it will not move around at all, and we can see the hardware and paperwork is shipped inside in a larger cavity. While this type of packaging will tend to crack under stress, our samples arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4