BIOS Images and Information
GIGABYTE has a bit of a new BIOS design going on. The first time you enter it, you're greeted with a startup guide that lets you choose some basic settings along with what screen you want to be greeted with when you go into the BIOS.
We love the fact that GIGABYTE has this HD BIOS option that allows us to see an absolute ton of information. In the center of the screen, you have all of your options that revolve around overclocking.
As a border, you can see all of your CPU information on the left side at the top, with memory information along the bottom. The right side gives you some of the main system information. Across the top, you can see some information regarding voltage, fan speed, and CPU temperature.
If you feel like kicking it old school, you can hit the G2 button and go into Classic mode. Here you're greeted with that familiar UEFI BIOS layout that we first saw from GIGABYTE. The main overclocking options are under the M.I.T. section of the BIOS.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS, you can see all of the standard options you're used to. While normally we'd go straight to the Classic area for overclocking, the other option in HD is great to use. It's fast and fluid, and we've been doing most of our overclocking in this area since its introduction. GIGABYTE really made a smart move by going away from the clunky 3D BIOS option it had previously.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications