IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
4K random read gives us an idea on how well the 6TB scales with QD. As you can see this drive is a whole new animal when it comes to HDD performance.
With 4K random write, things were a bit odd we started out quite good and then it appears the drives cache was depleted and we lost performance.
IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential results separated the Desktop HDD from our previous top drive, the WD Black. As you can see the Seagate was able to top 220 MB/s across the QD scale.
Sequential write again had the Desktop HDD rather consistent through QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup