BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, we actually had trouble taking screenshots for some reason. It just didn't want to save the files to our USB drive even though it was recognized with no issue. Still, with our camera, we get a good idea of just what's going on. Looking above, you can see the standard UEFI BIOS from ASRock. Being part of the Fatal1ty series means that it carries with it that black and red color scheme, the same as the motherboard.
If you find yourself in here, you're more than likely going to be heading to the OC Tweaker section of the BIOS, which gives us all of our standard overclocking features. At the top, you can see we've got the option to use the auto overclocking up to 4.7GHz. Below that, you can see we've got all of the normal array of settings, including voltages, memory, and CPU, to name just a few.
Once you're out of the OC Tweaker section, everything else continues to be very standard with no real surprises. We have the option to use HDD Saver in the Tool section along with the ability to update the BIOS easily via a USB drive. There's nothing too unusual here, and if you've been into an ASRock UEFI BIOS recently, you shouldn't have a problem moving around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Project Scorpio has 'no real technical limit on games'
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club