BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, we actually had trouble taking screenshots for some reason. It just didn't want to save the files to our USB drive even though it was recognized with no issue. Still, with our camera, we get a good idea of just what's going on. Looking above, you can see the standard UEFI BIOS from ASRock. Being part of the Fatal1ty series means that it carries with it that black and red color scheme, the same as the motherboard.
If you find yourself in here, you're more than likely going to be heading to the OC Tweaker section of the BIOS, which gives us all of our standard overclocking features. At the top, you can see we've got the option to use the auto overclocking up to 4.7GHz. Below that, you can see we've got all of the normal array of settings, including voltages, memory, and CPU, to name just a few.
Once you're out of the OC Tweaker section, everything else continues to be very standard with no real surprises. We have the option to use HDD Saver in the Tool section along with the ability to update the BIOS easily via a USB drive. There's nothing too unusual here, and if you've been into an ASRock UEFI BIOS recently, you shouldn't have a problem moving around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook