Since the Thermaltake Xaser series case hit the market, there have been a lot of folks looking into them. Good looks, many features and plenty of room have been the main reasons I've heard from those interested. But while these are all good things to have in an enclosure, it just wasn't suitable for the avid gamer.
The LANMOTO was the next logical step and it was made with both style and features in mind. Overall we seem to have a very workable solution for the LAN goers that doesn't give up the on the features we've come to expect in modern cases.
Street prices are not available yet for this model, but the Thermaltake line generally tends to be a bit higher than other similar products. Of course, with all the extra features included, I have yet to find them to be too high priced for what you get.
Bottom line... If you've been looking at the Xaser line of case design but just didn't like the thought of lugging that monster around, then allow me to introduce you to the LANMOTO series. It offers the same stylish look, has a lot of useful features, and comes in at a weight that won't put you in the hospital when you lift it.
Large fans for reduced noise
Simple to use Cano unit
Near tool-free installation
PCI retention finally works
Five HDD bays
Side fan filter hard to access
Upper side latch hides PSU lighting
Moto EL on front panel comes standard
Rating - 8 out of 10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz