For the past couple years, Thermaltake has been putting out their Xaser case line. They have always tended to be feature rich and have many innovative additions to make life easier for you or to make it look better. But lets be honest, those things are huge and even the thought of installing a system in one and take it to a local LAN leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Unless you happen to be a professional body builder, the workout from lugging the behemoth alone could put you in the hospital.
Yes, a bit of an exaggeration but if you've experienced one of the Xaser cases, you realize the chatter above isn't too far off the mark. They really are that big and bulky.
So what to do? How about creating a new line of enclosures with the avid gamer in mind? It would have to be lightweight and portable but still include some of those sweet features that have made the Xaser a success.
Enter the LANMOTO. We'll dig into the case and see if Thermaltake has managed to come up with another winner, but this time aiming their sights at the gaming community.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications