128k Sequential Read/Write
128k sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD. The Seagate 600 Pro averages 491 MB/s, but does so even at relatively light loadings. The Micron M500DC averages 417 MB/s at 256 OIO, and the Intel DC S3500 delivers an average of 441 MB/s.
The 600 Pro provides the lowest overall latency.
The Seagate 600 Pro provides excellent sequential write speed at 452 MB/s. The M500DC averages 388 MB/s, and the DC S3500 averages 424 MB/s.
The M500DC exerts its dominance in mixed sequential workloads, winning the majority of the tests.
The Seagate 600 Pro averages 3.67 watts, well below the competing SSDs. The M500DC averages 5.24 watts, and the DC S3500 averages 4.83 watts.
The Seagate 600 Pro averages 122 MB/s per watt. The M500DC averages 73 MB/s per watt, and the DC S3500 averages 87 MB/s per watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Seagate 600 Pro Internals and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4k Random Read/Write]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – 8k Random Read/Write]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 128k Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Database/OLTP and Web Server]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Email Server]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology