Benchmarks – Black Magic Design Disk Speed Test
In testing the My Passport Pro, we decided to test just RAID 0 to get an idea of the maximum performance of the unit. As you can see, in Black Magic, the Passport Pro was able to hit 211 MB/s read and 194 MB/s write.
Benchmarks – AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size.
In our first test with AJA, we test 720p, and the Passport Pro came in at 230 MB/s read and write.
Over on 1080p RAID 0, we found the drive hovering around 230 MB/s read and write with spikes up to 250 MB/s read.
With 4K in RAID 0, the Passport Pro showed similar results to what we found during 720p and 1080p. Here we have 230 MB/s read and write with some spikes towards 240 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [WD My Passport Pro 4TB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4