Packaging, Documentation, and Accessories
In typical Thermaltake red and black, the Massive TM packaging offers a large view of the cooler under the naming. Moving to the bottom, we see a list of five features of this cooler, and to the right we see the yellow box and thermometer denoting the Temperature Monitor this cooler offers.
Since the sides are all blank, we can move right along to the back of the box. Here we find those features from the front listed in many different languages. The middle has a graphic explaining the air flow above the specifications chart, while the right offers six images of detailed features.
Inside of the lid is a bit of dense foam to keep the cooler flat in the box during transit. The paperwork and accessories come in a bag on top, while the Massive TM is also wrapped in a plastic liner to keep it from being scratched up during shipping.
The manual shows you all of the parts that come in the box. The manual also shows you how to connect the wiring, and even explains how to use all of the buttons, and we cannot ask for more than that. As for the warranty information, this covers what you can and cannot claim under the one-year warranty term.
The last bit to cover that comes with the cooler is the roughly two foot of USB cable used to power the Massive TM. This will go from the back of the cooler to an available USB port in your notebook; the nice thing is that the Massive TM offers a port to replace the one taken on your notebook for power.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Documentation, and Accessories]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Massive TM Notebook Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017