Once installed, the software has quite a bit to offer. There is normal and battle modes for the way the lighting on the mouse works, inside of a much larger window showing all of the keys in case you want to reassign functionality. To the right, at the top, are five profiles to choose from, and below is where you can name, edit, load, offload, and save profiles, or link to a program.
Once you click on, say, the right button, we see a new menu. Here there are options for single key, default, macro, sensitivity, or disable in the first dropdown box. The second box will offer all of the basic mouse features for reassignment, and at the bottom, you can even assign keyboard strokes to a button.
The software here is very involved, and while offering all of the basic functionality, you can also edit things after the Macros is performed, add timing breaks, or set it to be a one-time only command, or spam the game.
Here we have the performance section where adjustments can be made to the preset DPI levels. Use the dropdown to select the level, then slide the slider bar to the desired level; it is that easy. There are also controls for LOD and polling rate at the bottom.
Lighting options are plentiful, but there are only two places to change the LEDs. The battle dragon does not glow this time, but the box on the left click, and the light under the scroll wheel can be changed to anything; the DPI indicator will always be red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse