Accessories and Documentation
Under the mouse there is plenty of room to pack in a few goodies into the box, and Thermaltake does not disappoint here. There is a padded cloth carry bag for the mouse and extras, and inside of that bag is where we find the 1.8 meter braided cable for the Level 10 M Hybrid. If you look closely at the end of the cable, you can see a wide cap to cover it, and this is also where the receiver is located.
The inside of the bag is lined to keep any scratches at bay, and the bag is big enough to carry the mouse, the wiring, the dongle, and still have some room left over for other small items you may want to travel with.
We also found this under the mouse, and it is simply a male to female USB extension cable. For those that must use a wire, we all know it can come up just a little short at times. This will allow you to route the wiring cleaner, and extend its range to 3.6 meters from the PC.
We also get this large and easy to use Allen wrench. The large end is knurled to make gripping it very easy, and it fits well in the adjustment screws.
In case you had forgotten, this wrench will allow you to set the camber of the mouse via the use of the screw we currently have the wrench in, or by using it on top of the mouse, you can adjust the heel height to better fit your hand.
On top of all the goodies that come along with this mouse, we also get a full assortment of paperwork. There is the quick install guide (which is well written), the warranty guide, and a white and a black battle dragon sticker to put anywhere you see fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017