Thermaltake eSports Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse
On the left side of the Level 10 M Hybrid we see there is a long nose to this mouse, but down the side we see the aluminium from the bottom frame extends upward to form the side of the mouse. On this section there is an A button, a B button, and one with a lightning bolt on it that is more like a D-pad than a button.
The heel of this design is well rounded, and it makes a palm grip very comfortable. There is an aluminum strip running slightly off center, and to either side are degrees marked out to let you know about the camber this design offers.
The right side of the mouse offers a finger rest made of plastic, with a rubberized coating applied –just like what is on the top surfaces. There is also a bit of wiring poking out near the back, and there is a large screw that will adjust the camber, or the lean right or left of the top.
At the front we find a large plastic cap that is connected to the mouse wiring, and all of it is supported by the lower frame.
After lifting things off of the aluminum bracket at the front, the plug comes out to expose the mini connection inside. For wireless mode, this is all you need, but to charge the device or run in wired mode, you will need the provided cable.
At the bottom, you can just see the battle dragon logo under the mesh that allows air to flow up under your hand. At the front, we see the left click button with an illuminated section, the heavily segmented scroll wheel in the aluminium stripe, and the right click button that also offers a DPI level indicator.
Under the Level 10 M Hybrid, we find they use five feet to float this mouse on the desktop. The bottom is constructed of one solid piece of aluminium, and on that they placed two stickers –one for their name, and the second around the sensor with more information on it.
Closing the distance a bit, we can now easily see the bind button to the left to connect the mouse and dongle (if it does not work out of the box like ours did). To the right is a tiny switch. This allows the user to shut the mouse off when not in use, or when inside the bag, so not to drain the Li-Ion battery.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99