Thermaltake eSports Level 10 M Hybrid Mouse
On the left side of the Level 10 M Hybrid we see there is a long nose to this mouse, but down the side we see the aluminium from the bottom frame extends upward to form the side of the mouse. On this section there is an A button, a B button, and one with a lightning bolt on it that is more like a D-pad than a button.
The heel of this design is well rounded, and it makes a palm grip very comfortable. There is an aluminum strip running slightly off center, and to either side are degrees marked out to let you know about the camber this design offers.
The right side of the mouse offers a finger rest made of plastic, with a rubberized coating applied –just like what is on the top surfaces. There is also a bit of wiring poking out near the back, and there is a large screw that will adjust the camber, or the lean right or left of the top.
At the front we find a large plastic cap that is connected to the mouse wiring, and all of it is supported by the lower frame.
After lifting things off of the aluminum bracket at the front, the plug comes out to expose the mini connection inside. For wireless mode, this is all you need, but to charge the device or run in wired mode, you will need the provided cable.
At the bottom, you can just see the battle dragon logo under the mesh that allows air to flow up under your hand. At the front, we see the left click button with an illuminated section, the heavily segmented scroll wheel in the aluminium stripe, and the right click button that also offers a DPI level indicator.
Under the Level 10 M Hybrid, we find they use five feet to float this mouse on the desktop. The bottom is constructed of one solid piece of aluminium, and on that they placed two stickers –one for their name, and the second around the sensor with more information on it.
Closing the distance a bit, we can now easily see the bind button to the left to connect the mouse and dongle (if it does not work out of the box like ours did). To the right is a tiny switch. This allows the user to shut the mouse off when not in use, or when inside the bag, so not to drain the Li-Ion battery.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design