Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The front of the packaging uses a white background to let the Sentry 3 stand out in black. We see an illuminated Sentry 3 to the left, with its naming to the right under the notifications for five channels at 15W per channel, and that this is, of course, a touchscreen controller.
One of the end panels offers a very basic specifications list for this controller. Here we see where the controller goes, its color, the materials it consists of, and its control method. We also see that they do state the power per channel, number of channels, fan connection type, the power input required, the connection used to power it, and that it comes with a two-year warranty against defects, or poor workmanship leading to failure.
If the white panel we saw first was the front, then this is the top panel. Here we are shown the large size of the capacitive touchscreen; to the left side of the image showing this, we see four other features listed on this panel as well, even if they are repeated.
The back panel offers two images. There is one image of the front panel of the Sentry 3, and another of the white PCB used to control what it does. To the right is a description of why NZXT thinks this is the perfect fan controller for your needs.
Inside of the box we find the Sentry 3 wrapped in an anti-static bag, and it's then kept in place with the dense foam inserts at either end. The paperwork and accessories are located under the controller.
There are some accessories to go along with the Sentry 3. They offer the mounting screws to put the controller into a chassis, they offer a pair of thermal probes in case you damage the one on the controller, and there are also three stickers to attach the probes to whatever you want the reading from.
We also received a manual and warranty information. While the warranty information is very basic, and never mentions fan controllers, we know from the packaging that we get two covered years with the Sentry 3. As for the manual, it is well written and very descriptive to aid the user in working all the functions as intended.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives