It has been said many times by us that Gigabyte is one of the most diverse companies, and we will say it again today - no other company we have seen has as much diversity or willingness to try something different than Gigabyte.
We have seen Gigabyte take on just about every new AMD and Pentium 4 chipset, just to see what it can do. We have seen Gigabyte now take on both ATI and nVidia for its VGA business side, rather than just limit itself to one or the other and with the full on Networking and Server support Gigabyte has branched into, it seems things couldn't look better for this rather under-rated Taiwanese company.
The 655TX is the latest creation to come from SiS, a rather small member of the chipset community now Intel has its own breed of DDR chipsets. Once the savoir of the Pentium 4 with the 645 series of chipsets, SiS has faded into the background somewhat these days. The 655TX is aimed to change all of that.
Today we will see the Gigabyte adoption of this chipset and just how well it can perform against the highest powered chipsets available today, the Intel 875P and VIA PT880.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity