Lost Planet 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
Lost Planet 2 numbers are great; not only do we have strong performance at all resolutions, but you can see we're also ahead of all our other setups again thanks to that strong overclock we gave the MSI GTX 780 6GB Twin Frozr Gaming OC.
Just Cause 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Just Cause 2 numbers look great at all resolutions, and you can see we've got playable numbers at every resolution. At the highest resolution, though, you can see that the AMD R9 290 series manages to get just a couple of FPS on the MSI GTX 780 6GB Twin Frozr Gaming OC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Video Card Details and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – F1 2012 & Metro Last Light]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – Dirt Showdown & Nexuiz]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks – Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks – Hitman Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks – BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks – 4K – 3840 x 2160 Testing]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league