Benchmarks – AJA System Test
All testing with AJA System Test is done with a 16GB file size over roughly 700 frames.
In our first testing AJA, we look at 720p RAID 0 where we find the DriveStation peaking at 730 MB/s read and roughly 650 MB/s write.
Moving to RAID 1, we find the read performance really didn't suffer too much, and it is still near 700 MB/s, while write performance hovered around 360 MB/s
Onto 1080p within the RAID 0 array, here we find the DriveStation cracking 760 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write.
Back to RAID 1 with 1080p this time around, we find the Toshiba SSDs peaking around 740 MB/s read and the same 360 MB/s write.
4K really allowed the DriveStation to stretch its legs a bit. Here we touched 800 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write within RAID 0.
RAID 1 with 4K had the DriveStation right around 750 MB/s read with write speeds around the same 350 MB/s mark.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software