Buffalo DriveStation Mini Thunderbolt
Packaging for the DriveStation carries an image of the device on the front with marketing information surrounding. Also note that Buffalo has chosen to go with Toshiba SSDs in this device.
Scope of delivery includes the power adapter, Thunderbolt cable, and reading materials.
Looking at the DriveStation, we find it having a rather small footprint similar in size to the Little Big Disk from LaCie.
The back of the unit houses dual Thunderbolt ports along with the cooling fan and power input.
Here you can see the size of the DriveStation Mini right next to the Little Big Disk 2 from LaCie.
Internally, the DriveStation uses the 3510L Thunderbolt controller form Intel. We also have two Toshiba SSDs.
The SSDs used in the DriveStation are the Toshiba THNSNH256GCST.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4