Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the A2472PW4T was shipped inside of a highly decorated box, much like the other AOC monitor that we recently reviewed. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the Android system and monitor details.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box (aside from the monitor itself).
The system requires absolutely no assembly. Simply plug in the various cables and you are good to go.
You can see in the pictures below the layouts of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we find the Ethernet port; USB in for the touchscreen and the hub; the SDHC reader; the power port; the HDMI in port; and the D-SUB (VGA) port. These are located along the bottom edge of the monitor.
On the left side of the monitor (pictured in the image above, right), we have a micro-USB port; the two USB 2.0 ports; and a couple of audio jacks (audio in and out).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Assembly, and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now