Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the A2472PW4T was shipped inside of a highly decorated box, much like the other AOC monitor that we recently reviewed. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the Android system and monitor details.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box (aside from the monitor itself).
The system requires absolutely no assembly. Simply plug in the various cables and you are good to go.
You can see in the pictures below the layouts of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we find the Ethernet port; USB in for the touchscreen and the hub; the SDHC reader; the power port; the HDMI in port; and the D-SUB (VGA) port. These are located along the bottom edge of the monitor.
On the left side of the monitor (pictured in the image above, right), we have a micro-USB port; the two USB 2.0 ports; and a couple of audio jacks (audio in and out).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Assembly, and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4