Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the A2472PW4T was shipped inside of a highly decorated box, much like the other AOC monitor that we recently reviewed. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the Android system and monitor details.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box (aside from the monitor itself).
The system requires absolutely no assembly. Simply plug in the various cables and you are good to go.
You can see in the pictures below the layouts of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we find the Ethernet port; USB in for the touchscreen and the hub; the SDHC reader; the power port; the HDMI in port; and the D-SUB (VGA) port. These are located along the bottom edge of the monitor.
On the left side of the monitor (pictured in the image above, right), we have a micro-USB port; the two USB 2.0 ports; and a couple of audio jacks (audio in and out).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Assembly, and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test Results]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015