Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the A2472PW4T was shipped inside of a highly decorated box, much like the other AOC monitor that we recently reviewed. The box covered some of the more important aspects, including the Android system and monitor details.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see everything that was included in the box (aside from the monitor itself).
The system requires absolutely no assembly. Simply plug in the various cables and you are good to go.
You can see in the pictures below the layouts of the ports.
From left to right (in the picture, opposite when viewed from front of monitor), we find the Ethernet port; USB in for the touchscreen and the hub; the SDHC reader; the power port; the HDMI in port; and the D-SUB (VGA) port. These are located along the bottom edge of the monitor.
On the left side of the monitor (pictured in the image above, right), we have a micro-USB port; the two USB 2.0 ports; and a couple of audio jacks (audio in and out).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Assembly, and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family