Today in the labs, we have another specimen from AOC. This specific 24-inch-class monitor is a bit more unusual than most. It mates an Android tablet to a touch-enabled IPS screen that pumps out Full HD. You're probably wondering why this is a monitor review?
Well, the all-in-one Android system also supports HDMI in and D-SUB (VGA) in, making it a monitor as well. Just how well does it work? We're about to find out!
Specifications and Pricing
The A2472PW4T (from here on out, A2472) is a 24-inch LCD widescreen display set in a picture frame. The panel features the standard 1920 x 1080 resolution that most have come to expect from a monitor of this size. The panel is an IPS display, which is almost a must for any sort of Android system--note: I won't be calling it a tablet as it does not have a battery and is not very portable--and viewing angles are especially good.
The display, because it is a touchscreen, is covered in a glass panel, making it glossy and very reflective. The stand for the all-in-one is simply a flip out kickstand. As far as inputs go, it features just an HDMI and D-SUB (VGA). It also sports a USB 2.0 hub, allowing you to use your mouse and keyboard for both the Android system and your Windows desktop.
It features a built-in webcam (720p) and microphone with echo cancellation. Internally, it sports two 2W speakers, allowing Android to play sounds, notifications, and audio associated with apps and videos. It also features Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and a 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for connectivity.
Moving to the Android system specs, we can see that it utilizes Android 4.2. Driving the Android system is an NVIDIA Tegra T33 quad-core processor clocked at 1.6Ghz. It features 2GB of DD3 RAM and 8GB of eMMC built-in storage. You can expand the internal storage through the use of an SDHC memory card.
PRICING: You can find the AOC A2472PW4T for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The AOC A2472PW4T retails for $364.60 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Assembly, and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types