Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts
Sitting below $200, we find ourselves instantly becoming a little more excited about the GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H. Coming in under the $200 mark is always appealing to people as they find themselves budgeting for a motherboard around this price point. At around $200, you tend to get most of the features you need that are going to keep you going for a while.
Looking today, you can see the GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H manages to really offer us a nice amount of features for this price point. While the package is a little on the light side, you can see that the design of the board is strong, and overall features are strong thanks to that Ultra Durable labeling that brings with it some great quality components.
Performance overall is really strong. The PCMark 8 Home score was slightly down, and we saw that HD Tune Pro numbers sat a bit behind the pack. Memory performance was strong, though, alongside the overclock. Something else that really stood out was both the power and temperature numbers we saw on the setup. At 4.95GHz, the fact that we remain under 90C is always impressive, especially considering the extra voltage going through our CPU.
The GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H really does a great job of ticking most of the boxes when it comes to going over everything. Sitting at under $200, the GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H manages to still see an excellent line up of features, including Bigfoot Killer Gigabit networking and all of the extras that Ultra Durable brings to the table.
Overclocking performance is strong, and not only does the heat sink in gold look great, but it clearly seems to work as we see some great numbers when it comes to heat. For the price point, it really feels like you can't go too wrong with this board. The UD5H series again brings with it both features and performance at a great price point.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H retails for $184.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One sales to hit 63 million in 2021, says DFC
- Ubisoft announces new Assassin's Creed mobile game
- Facebook reaches 2 billion monthly users
- Ubisoft founders raise company stake to repel Vivendi
- Samsung sells around 12,000 Galaxy S8 units daily
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller