Memory Test - AIDA64
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.00.1035BETA
Memory performance is strong, and you can see the MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC lines up with the ASRock Z97 Extreme4, which managed to perform better than the ASUS offering.
Overclocking, as usual, does little to performance. We see a slight bit of movement as the memory speed is slightly increased thanks to the 101.5 BCLK, but nothing major at all is seen.
Gaming Test - 3DMark 8
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.0
Gaming Test – Sleeping Dogs
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Looking above, you can see that 3DMark 8 sees a bit of a performance bump compared to the standard run when overclocked, but apart from that, the numbers are pretty solid between all of the setups.
Sleeping Dogs performance, on the other hand, seems to be slightly stronger across the board at all resolutions. Overclocking then helps push the 1680 x 1050 and 1920 x 1200 numbers even further.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology