BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, you're greeted with the EZ Mode version of the ASUS BIOS. You don't get a ton of options here. You can see some of the main specifications alongside some of the more important information. You've got access to the EZ System Tuning, XMP profiles, IRST, Fan Profiles, and your Boot Priority to finish things off.
If you're heading into the BIOS, though, the chances are you'll blow straight past the EZ Mode and go into the Advanced Mode via the F7 button. If you're in here, you'll also want to head over to the Ai Tweaker section of the BIOS, which gives us everything you need and more when it comes to overclocking.
You've got all the normal features you'd expect here from multiplier and BCLK adjustments to voltages. If you're here, you probably already have a fair idea of what you're doing.
Moving throughout the rest of the BIOS, there's nothing really out of the ordinary. Looking above, you can see we've got all the normal options with an expansion on the main features that we saw under EZ Mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller