BIOS Images and Information
Heading into the BIOS, you're greeted with the EZ Mode version of the ASUS BIOS. You don't get a ton of options here. You can see some of the main specifications alongside some of the more important information. You've got access to the EZ System Tuning, XMP profiles, IRST, Fan Profiles, and your Boot Priority to finish things off.
If you're heading into the BIOS, though, the chances are you'll blow straight past the EZ Mode and go into the Advanced Mode via the F7 button. If you're in here, you'll also want to head over to the Ai Tweaker section of the BIOS, which gives us everything you need and more when it comes to overclocking.
You've got all the normal features you'd expect here from multiplier and BCLK adjustments to voltages. If you're here, you probably already have a fair idea of what you're doing.
Moving throughout the rest of the BIOS, there's nothing really out of the ordinary. Looking above, you can see we've got all the normal options with an expansion on the main features that we saw under EZ Mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Details]
- Page 3 [BIOS Images and Information]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [CPU & System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [USB 2.0, USB 3.0 & SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature & Power Testing]
- Page 9 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design