Benchmarks - Consumer Multi Client
Consumer Multi-Client testing is done using Helios LAN Test with eight virtual machines each having two processing cores and 2GB of RAM.
In our multi-client read with RAID 0, the Thecus did quite well, scaling slightly better than the EX2 from WD.
Multi-client write with RAID 0 was markedly better with the N2310 than it was with the EX2.
Moving over to RAID 1, we see the Thecus fall below the WD, but it jumps back up towards the end of testing.
RAID 1 write in our multi-client once again had the N2310 doing quite well. Here we have the NAS start off at 24 MB/s and end at 10 MB/s, which is right with the WD.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N2310]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and NAS Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Consumer Multi Client]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD