For those holding out on purchasing a NAS storage system, the time has come where these devices are really getting dirt-cheap. With the launch of the N2310, Thecus looks to push the price even lower with an entry-level two-bay NAS solution.
The Thecus N2310 comes at a time when the NAS market has transitioned from just a few players to the point where we have vendors like WD and Seagate joining in with consumer solutions. The purpose of the N2310 is to offer the end-user the best value in terms of a diskless solution at a very competitive price point.
Internally, we have an 800MHz AMCC APM 86491 SoC based on the PowerPC 465 processing core with 512MB of DDR3. I/O includes dual SATA III for connecting your drives of choice, while the back of the unit houses a single USB 3.0 port and USB 2.0 port as well. For LAN connectivity, Thecus has included a single gigabit port on the rear of the unit.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the Thecus N2310 is set at $159.99 with a two-year warranty. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the Thecus N2310 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Thecus N2310 retails for $157.06 at Amazon.
Canada: The Thecus N2310 retails for CDN$282.01 at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N2310]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and NAS Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Consumer Multi Client]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni