For those holding out on purchasing a NAS storage system, the time has come where these devices are really getting dirt-cheap. With the launch of the N2310, Thecus looks to push the price even lower with an entry-level two-bay NAS solution.
The Thecus N2310 comes at a time when the NAS market has transitioned from just a few players to the point where we have vendors like WD and Seagate joining in with consumer solutions. The purpose of the N2310 is to offer the end-user the best value in terms of a diskless solution at a very competitive price point.
Internally, we have an 800MHz AMCC APM 86491 SoC based on the PowerPC 465 processing core with 512MB of DDR3. I/O includes dual SATA III for connecting your drives of choice, while the back of the unit houses a single USB 3.0 port and USB 2.0 port as well. For LAN connectivity, Thecus has included a single gigabit port on the rear of the unit.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the Thecus N2310 is set at $159.99 with a two-year warranty. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the Thecus N2310 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Thecus N2310 retails for $157.06 at Amazon.
Canada: The Thecus N2310 retails for CDN$282.01 at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N2310]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and NAS Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Consumer Multi Client]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080