Inside the T120P
One screw is all it takes to hold this mouse together, well that and the tabs at the front of the mouse that really do most of the holding together of these halves. We don't recommend opening this mouse as the two wired connections are very short and hard to extract, and the gold ribbon cable is no treat to work with either.
Under the left click button, as well as under the right click button, we find that Rapoo has used Kailh switches, and uses a pad style switch for the click function of the touch pad section of the T120P.
Just behind the switches is the Avago ADNS A3000 optical sensor. This takes care of all the tracking that this mouse is capable of within its 1000 DPI of range.
At the other end of the PCB is the 4-bit MCP from Texas Instruments in this TSC 30601 chip. This is what translates the signals for the Avago optical sensor, and sends those signals to the Nano receiver for the PC to equate to movement on the screen.
Now that we have this red T120P all back together, it is about that time to plug in the receiver, turn the switch on, and see what this mouse is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Apacer announces new Panther 2666MHz DDR4 RAM modules
- Police called due to altercation between eSports pro and journalist
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis