Inside the T120P
One screw is all it takes to hold this mouse together, well that and the tabs at the front of the mouse that really do most of the holding together of these halves. We don't recommend opening this mouse as the two wired connections are very short and hard to extract, and the gold ribbon cable is no treat to work with either.
Under the left click button, as well as under the right click button, we find that Rapoo has used Kailh switches, and uses a pad style switch for the click function of the touch pad section of the T120P.
Just behind the switches is the Avago ADNS A3000 optical sensor. This takes care of all the tracking that this mouse is capable of within its 1000 DPI of range.
At the other end of the PCB is the 4-bit MCP from Texas Instruments in this TSC 30601 chip. This is what translates the signals for the Avago optical sensor, and sends those signals to the Nano receiver for the PC to equate to movement on the screen.
Now that we have this red T120P all back together, it is about that time to plug in the receiver, turn the switch on, and see what this mouse is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives