Inside the T120P
One screw is all it takes to hold this mouse together, well that and the tabs at the front of the mouse that really do most of the holding together of these halves. We don't recommend opening this mouse as the two wired connections are very short and hard to extract, and the gold ribbon cable is no treat to work with either.
Under the left click button, as well as under the right click button, we find that Rapoo has used Kailh switches, and uses a pad style switch for the click function of the touch pad section of the T120P.
Just behind the switches is the Avago ADNS A3000 optical sensor. This takes care of all the tracking that this mouse is capable of within its 1000 DPI of range.
At the other end of the PCB is the 4-bit MCP from Texas Instruments in this TSC 30601 chip. This is what translates the signals for the Avago optical sensor, and sends those signals to the Nano receiver for the PC to equate to movement on the screen.
Now that we have this red T120P all back together, it is about that time to plug in the receiver, turn the switch on, and see what this mouse is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset