Inside the T120P
One screw is all it takes to hold this mouse together, well that and the tabs at the front of the mouse that really do most of the holding together of these halves. We don't recommend opening this mouse as the two wired connections are very short and hard to extract, and the gold ribbon cable is no treat to work with either.
Under the left click button, as well as under the right click button, we find that Rapoo has used Kailh switches, and uses a pad style switch for the click function of the touch pad section of the T120P.
Just behind the switches is the Avago ADNS A3000 optical sensor. This takes care of all the tracking that this mouse is capable of within its 1000 DPI of range.
At the other end of the PCB is the 4-bit MCP from Texas Instruments in this TSC 30601 chip. This is what translates the signals for the Avago optical sensor, and sends those signals to the Nano receiver for the PC to equate to movement on the screen.
Now that we have this red T120P all back together, it is about that time to plug in the receiver, turn the switch on, and see what this mouse is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS reveals new 34-inch curved 3440 x 1440 Designo ultrawide monitor
- Samsung PM971-NVMe shrinks the SSD in more ways than one
- New GIGABYTE BRIX mini-PC rocks a GTX 950 for quad-display FHD gaming
- GIGABYTE's new AIO features full-sized GPU slot
- Phanteks launches first-ever water block with Glacier G1080
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream