Accessories and Documentation
At the top are the AMD and Intel mounting brackets that slide into a groove in the head unit, and lock end to end. We also receive an isolated AMD back plate, as well as a plastic Intel back plate that has sliders in the tabs to move through the three socket sizes.
Here we have the LGA 2011 mounting screws, a bag of fan screws with eight long screws in case you want to add an optional fan, as well as four shorter screws to mount the radiator directly to the chassis. The bottom row shows us the supplied TIM, and to the right are the socket and four standoffs that will sit on the motherboard.
The manual, again, is for both models, and is printed on plain paper with black ink. Even while the materials are cost effective, the instructions and images contained inside will get anyone through the installation process, no matter the socket or case type.
Here is what makes this Liqtech 120S the TAA model: it is cooled with the TB Apollish Advance fan. This fan offers a black frame with blue blades that spin on a ceramic bearing, but more importantly to some, this is LED backed, and also offers a three position speed switch on the back of the fan hub.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Liqtech 120S AIO Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience