With the software installed, we opened it up to see what it has to offer. Across the top are the five profiles to select from, followed with a large image of the keyboard. Across the bottom are the Macro, Import, and Export tabs, followed by the Apply, OK, and Reset buttons.
You will notice the red "M" from the Macros tab is now gone as the bottom of the window expands to show M1 through M10. First, you click on the M-0key button at the bottom, and it will flash. Then choose a key to apply it to (we used #1 on the keypad), and by using the dropdown arrow, we find eleven functions to use, including the options to leave it as default, or even disable the key.
If you do click on the Macro function to program your own, this is the window you are given to do so. Simply click record, press the keys you need for the Macro, and stop it when you are done.
You can edit line to line, and even add delay timers to allow the PC to catch up to the last command before issuing the next step. To name the Macro, click on the save button, and it will offer that when it saves to the PC wherever you direct it to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse