With the software installed, we opened it up to see what it has to offer. Across the top are the five profiles to select from, followed with a large image of the keyboard. Across the bottom are the Macro, Import, and Export tabs, followed by the Apply, OK, and Reset buttons.
You will notice the red "M" from the Macros tab is now gone as the bottom of the window expands to show M1 through M10. First, you click on the M-0key button at the bottom, and it will flash. Then choose a key to apply it to (we used #1 on the keypad), and by using the dropdown arrow, we find eleven functions to use, including the options to leave it as default, or even disable the key.
If you do click on the Macro function to program your own, this is the window you are given to do so. Simply click record, press the keys you need for the Macro, and stop it when you are done.
You can edit line to line, and even add delay timers to allow the PC to catch up to the last command before issuing the next step. To name the Macro, click on the save button, and it will offer that when it saves to the PC wherever you direct it to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4